lørdag den 22. december 2007

Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Up Above My Head

Jeg synes hun er rimelig sej...og så trykker hun den af på guitaren.....sister Rosetta Tharpe

I think she´s pretty cool....also when she´s doing a solo on the guitar...this sister Rosetta Tharpe

(sorry if you don´t see any video....It´s hopefuly coming back.....something happened when I was writing this english text......please come back...)...well..nothing is happening so I put it on as a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeaBNAXfHfQ

2 kommentarer:

Nicole Raisin Stern sagde ...

Hej Anita,

I used to have a cassette tape of this very song sung by Sister Rosetta Tharpe; listening to it again is a transcendent experience! Thank you. I hadn't thought to look on Youtube for it (the internet is an amazing resource). And, fun to hear the Ruthie Foster version, too.

Nicole

Anita Thomhave Simonsen sagde ...

Thanks for your comment Nicole and I´m glad you like sister Rosetta Tharpe..I think she´s such a good singer and performer and I once heard her with another song which I can´t find on the internet..but I´ve recorded it on tape..It´s a song called"I can´t sit down" and this one also make me laugh....and thats also a good thing..

Good thoughts from Anita