tirsdag den 9. april 2013

Olga Ziemska

inspireret af Art Propelled fra min blogliste....en kunstner fra Sydafrika....fandt jeg Olga Ziemska...en amerikansk kunstner...på nettet...som også har arbejdet med begrebet "Stillness"....

begge fortolker "stillness" på en meget smuk måde...

in english: Inspired by Art Propelled from my bloglist...she is an artist from South Africa.....I found another artist, though  from Poland....and they both work on the concept of "stillness" and both in a very beautiful way...my respect....

2 kommentarer:

ArtPropelled sagde ...

A lovely surprise to see my name here, thank you Anita. I recognize your face and your beautiful paper bowls from Flickr.

Anita Thomhave Simonsen sagde ...

and thanks for your comment here...I do enjoy so many of your posts and your art very.....

glad you like my linking to your post...

anita